Established In 1938, Govt. Dental College, Mumbai is affiliated to Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences (MUHS). GDCH, Mumbai is strategically located at Fort, Mumbai financial capital of Maharashtra. Its close proximity to Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus railway station makes local and distant conveyance comfortable for students and patients. College takes the pride as pioneer in starting post-graduation in dentistry. GDCH always takes the leadership in actively organizing various patient education and treatment programmes. Academic excellence, patient care and research outlook is the prime base of our institute.
It is one of the oldest and pioneering dental institute in India. GDCH, Mumbai aims at providing high standard services through research, education and clinical expertise.
We provide our students and trainees with experiences that will best prepare them to be successful in this evolving health care environment. Encourage them to be problem solvers and thinkers who can work effectively and take on technology with ease. We have a full time dedicated staff to prepare our students for the future of dentistry. Our alumni are among the best dental professional practicing all over the globe.
College attends thousands of patients on daily basis. Daily OPD of 1000 patients in large numbers motivate us to work hard and efficiently. Patients are given the best service with scheduled appointment in various departments. Patient treatment with good standard protocol is top priority of our institute. We also reach the masses through various diagnostic and treatment camps conducted on regular basis. Patient education programmes are conducted as a part of preventive dentistry.
- To impart quality education to all students studying in institute
- To train all our students to become highly skilled dental professionals
- To provide high grade facility of universal standard to all our patients
- To become an institute which will be look open as a role model in field of dentistry
- Oral health education
- Oral hygiene awareness
- Preventive oral care to reduce the incidence of dental diseases
- Advanced and basic oral treatment to reach all sections of society
- Our aim is to upgrade the institute to the best of technological advances to benefit our staff, students and patients
- To become a topmost institute in academics, patient care and research